Monday, 20 January 2014



Posted on December 11, 2012 by Gale

I received  a complaint about my use of the word ‘guesstimate’ when I wrote the post ‘How I Got Here From There’ so I have removed the offending word.  Gapparently it girritated my sister Kathy to no end and my Mom wasn’t too grazy about it too.  So, glesson learned you two, I gremoved it and from now on only proper English and no more cutsies I promise.  Please feel free to let me know if you have any other concerns.  I aims to please.  Oops..my bad!  Excuse that last sentence, it just slipped out!  Just sayin’.  *laughing out loud*  Ok, ok, I think it’s all out of my system now! Whatevs! *Wink*
On to the update.  I went to the pulmonary hypertension clinic yesterday and found out that even though my pressures are high, the condition is secondary to the fibrosis and will be resolved when I have the transplant so nothing further needs to be done about it at this time.   
The doctor did suggest the possibility of a CT scan done with a contrast dye  just to rule out the possibilty of pulmonary embolism (blood clots in the lungs).   

Tomorrow I head back to Toronto to start my exercises in the treadmill room so I can keep myself healthy and strong enough for the surgery and so that after the surgery I will have an easier time using all the muscles it takes to sit up, get out of bed and to walk.  Hope you are having a good day. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment